Thursday, August 5, 2010

3 years old


I took these pictures awhile ago.  I like them for a few reasons, One... it's MY little girl, Two... I made her shirt and headband and Three... I captured so many of her expressions.  But I wanted more.  I wanted something exciting and new and PERFECT to post on my new blog but I didn't feel like this was it.  My dear, best- best friend is amazing and is always pushing for more.  She has the most incredible ideas and inspires me to be better.  I don't know what I'd do without her.  She has been there through my entire photography journey and with her help (once again) I got it.  I got the shot that makes me smile.  The one that is better than anything else.  The one that I would blow up and put on a huge canvas.  The one that is more than just an image, it's art!  See it in the next post. :)

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I think these pictures are so darling. She is so dang cute!! The yellow finger nails is too fun :)
The blog looks fabulous Steph...just like you ;)

Elle Bee said...

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! I see so much of you in her!