Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flash Cards

So, I've been playing WAY too much today.  The kids are totally engrossed in Christmas movies.  They've gone from Frosty the Snowman to now Polar Express.  It's always a hit that first time they watch it each year.  So, rather than edit pictures, clean house, sew, or do anything that is way higher on the priority list... I sit here playing.  There are new Luxe cards available in cute circular shapes and with scalloped edges.  I have been dying over them and had to play with them a little.  I will be making and ordering my Christmas cards this week and I'm having a hard time deciding on which to go with... a folded card  (like last year which gives me more picture opportunities) or a flat card (only front and back) like these.  I just love the fun shapes... don't you?

In case you're wondering I will be expanding my photography business to include "Flash Cards" for those of you interested in my designs.  I will keep you posted.  It may not get off the ground this year, but next year you'll have lots of cards to choose from, just you wait!!!   In the meantime, look for my Christmas card.  I will be sending out lots of Christmas Cheer (hint hint).

 
Front
Back


1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

I love flash cards!! So excited!!!!!