Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Family

So, because I like to copy the best (my friend Suzanne) I have decided to take on a project this year.  I'm putting together a scrapbook for my mother in law for Christmas.  It will include pictures of each of her kids and their spouse, and all the grandkids along with a note from them.  That's 36 pictures to take.  The hardest part is that two of the families live out of state.  I'm crossing my fingers I can pull this off.  I know my mother in law will love this in the end.  One of the families came up to go skiing in Park City.  Before they left town, I rushed over to meet them an hour before leaving to fly home to snap a few pictures for the book.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh Stepha I have not looked at your blog for so long. I'm glad that I popped on facebook to see the posts. You have such a talent. And this book you talk about will be amazing. I did the abc's of what we love about my mother in law and she loved it.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Jess said...

Oh yeah forgot to ask you. I want to make my blogspot cool like this. How do I do it?